Our standard free Trainee membership does not include insurance. You can upgrade your Trainee membership at any time to a Trainee Plus membership, this includes insurance for members domiciled in the UK and Ireland.
- Have received approval from the Principal Teacher of the training course.
- Do not teach outside the scope of what they have been taught.
- Have regular supervision and/or on-going case consultation with their principal teacher (this must be in place).
- Declare to any recipient in advance that they are not a fully qualified teacher.
- Any fees charged must be approved by the tutor or school in question and a modest amount can be charged. This must be lower than an experienced and qualified professional would normally charge.
Please note this policy only covers Trainee Teachers to teach a maximum of two hours per week.