Yes, but there are conditions which must be followed.
- You must have your Principal teacher’s permission before teaching classes.
- You must stay in regular contact with your Principal teacher and seek their advice on class planning/feedback.
- You can only teach 2 classes per week.
- Class length should not be more than 60 minutes in length.
- You must charge less than a fully qualified yoga teacher and make students aware you are a Trainee Teacher.
- You must have insurance if you are a UK or Irish resident.