Yes, but there are conditions which must be followed.
- You must have your Principal teacher’s permission before teaching classes.
- You must stay in regular contact with your Principal teacher and seek their advice on class planning/feedback.
- You can teach only up to 2 hours per week outside of the training course. These 2 hours can be split in any way, so you may want to teach two, one-hour classes or one, one and half hour class.
- You must charge less than a fully qualified yoga teacher and make students aware you are a Trainee Teacher.
- You must have insurance if you are a UK or Irish resident.