Can I teach abroad?

You can teach abroad. If you have our insurance policy, you are insured to teach abroad* for an unlimited period of time, as long as your official address of residency is still within the UK or EIRE.

*Our insurance policy does not provide cover to teach in the USA and Canada. You will need to organise separate cover for this. At this time we are unable to arrange or recommend insurers who offer cover for these countries.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk