I am moving abroad, will my insurance still be valid?

Unfortunately, the insurance provided as part of our membership only covers for teaching abroad so long as you are a resident (domiciled) in the UK or EIRE. If you are permanently moving to another country, the insurance will no longer be valid.

We are able to offer insurance to members who are domiciled within the following European Countries; The Netherlands, France, Spain, Cyprus, Greece and Malta. For further information, including prices please get in-touch with the office on 0131 659 9922. 




Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk