PLL Music License UK


In order to play music in your classes, you may be required to hold a PLL license (depending on the number of people you are teaching). 

Below you will find a link which will advise on the costs and how to apply for this depending on the type of space you will be working in:



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk